Landscape Fortifier: Neutralizing Fertilizer Protects Plants from Caustic Cleaners
- NEUTRALIZES BLEACH
- BUFFERS LEAVES
- RE-ESTABLISHES SOIL BACTERIA
- FEEDS & FORTIFIES PLANTS
- 100% Biodegradable
- Low VOC
* When mixed according to label directions.
Plant Wash was designed to reduce the damage to plants associated with caustic cleaners like sodium hypochlorite and sodium hydroxide. Plant Wash attacks these issues in four ways:
- It neutralizes the caustic cleaners;
- Liquid fertilizes the plant through their leaves;
- It coats the leaves with a buffering agent;
- It adds back vital nutrients at the base of the plants, helping beneficial bacteria repopulate the soil.
Along with thorough rinsing with clean water before, during, and after the cleaning, Plant Wash is used as a final rinse to make absolutely sure every step has been taken to protect the customer’s landscape.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DO NOT DISPERSE GRANULES BY HAND
exposed to caustic cleaning chemicals.
- Acquire wet/dry hose end sprayer.*
- Remove the cup from the bottom of the sprayer.
- Completely fill the cup with Plant Wash.
- Add a little water to the cup so the contents settle. Add more Plant Wash until the cup is completely full.
- Replace the cup on the bottom of the sprayer.
- Turn on garden hose and allow cup to fill with water. Once the cup is full you will notice a light purple color to the water flowing from the front of the sprayer.
- Apply liberally to all landscape that was exposed to the caustic cleaning solution. Do this as a final step after traditional rinsing. Flood the flowers, leaves, stocks, and root system with Plant Wash. An average home will easily take two full cups from the hose-end sprayer.
DO NOT DISPERSE GRANULES BY HAND
If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes, and continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by poison control or by a doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferable mouth to mouth if possible. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Note To Physician: Probable damage to the mucus membrane in the stomach, impeding the use of gastric lavage. Have this product container or label with you when calling poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Storage: Keep product dry and in a tightly closed container when not in use. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from heat or flame. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child. Causes eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Avoid breathing dust. Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection. Wear personal protective equipment as required. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container according to local/state/federal regulations.